This collaboration between Pro-Ject Audio Systems and the Universal Music Group celebrates the 30th anniversary of Ringo Starr & His All-Starr Band. This incredible live rock supergroup has now been consistently touring for three decades and sees Ringo Starr collaborating with handpicked artists and friends to put on a truly unique show.
The Ringo Starr “Peace & Love” Turntable is based on the popular Pro-Ject Essential III A turntable. With high-quality audiophile components throughout – including the Ortofon OM 10 elliptical cartridge, the stable belt drive system topped with a precision diamond-cut aluminium pulley, and the 8.6” aluminium tonearm – the sound delivered can easily put more expensive systems to shame. The acrylic platter used is also not just a visual decision – it’s a sound upgrade that ensures the turntable delivers the very best audio performance for the money.
The striking artwork that adorns the top of the plinth has been designed by Ringo Starr himself, and was carefully created and developed by him over the course of many years. It has grown with him and shows his dedication to love, togetherness and care. Those values have always been with him, they are reflected in his All-Star Band and this turntable continues to be another statement of exactly that.
Finished with a clear dust cover and terminated with high-quality Connect-IT E RCA cables, the turntable is immediately ready to connect to any hi-fi system with a phono stage connection.
- Special Artist Series edition of the Essential III A
- Specially printed MDF plinth with artwork designed by Ringo Star himself
- Upgraded Acryl-IT E platter supplied as standard
- High quality aluminium tonearm
- Factory-fitted Ortofon OM 10 moving magnet cartridge
- Low-noise 9V motor with built-in AC generator
- Supplied with sturdy dust cover
- Hi-Fi quality performance from a world-leading analogue audio company